- Benu, San Francisco
- Sunday Yum Cha at Spice Temple Melbourne – 16% better than on a weekday?
- The Restaurant at Meadowood
- Bottega, Napa Valley
- Perfection Defined at The French Laundry
- Twist by Pierre Gagnaire
- Wine Went Everywhere at Bella Vedere
- EARL Canteen
- Burch & Purchese Sweet Studio
- Union Dining
- Longrain, Melbourne Style
- Dinner at David’s
- Ladro, Prahran
- Happy Time at Izakaya Den
- Noir Is The New Black
- Ezard, Glorious Ezard
- Movida, The Original And Still The Best!
- 8 Courses at Attica
- Bamboo House
Email SubscriptionClick to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Tag Archives: bunnings
Having decided that growing tomatoes is too water intensive for the low yield of fruit we achieved last year, I thought I might try my hand at rhubarb this year.
In September we went to Bunnings and purchased a rhubarb crown for a couple of dollars and within a week of planting we had our first new shoot. Success!
I was pretty chuffed at the growth, but the plant seemed to be in the path of Peaches & her favourite sleeping spot so any new growth kept on getting snapped off 🙁
I decided to invest in a plant guard but I fear it’s too late as there hasn’t been any sign of life for over a month.
I’ve done a bit of reading & hope that perhaps the crown is laying dormant in the hotter weather & will spring back to life in the cooler months.