- Benu, San Francisco
- Sunday Yum Cha at Spice Temple Melbourne – 16% better than on a weekday?
- The Restaurant at Meadowood
- Bottega, Napa Valley
- Perfection Defined at The French Laundry
- Twist by Pierre Gagnaire
- Wine Went Everywhere at Bella Vedere
- EARL Canteen
- Burch & Purchese Sweet Studio
- Union Dining
- Longrain, Melbourne Style
- Dinner at David’s
- Ladro, Prahran
- Happy Time at Izakaya Den
- Noir Is The New Black
- Ezard, Glorious Ezard
- Movida, The Original And Still The Best!
- 8 Courses at Attica
- Bamboo House
Email SubscriptionClick to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Tag Archives: ciscos coffee world
After suffering through another Christmas day coffee hunt, the temptation of the sales was too much and we are now the proud owners of a coffee machine!
The last two weeks have been a real learning curve… Who would have thought making that perfect cup would be so technical?! First you have to get the grind setting right, then the tamp pressure, not to mention milk quality… ahhhhh!!!!
We purchased the coffee machine a week before our grinder and not wanting to delay the home coffee experience any longer, we bought a bag of ground Chompy from St Ali. The ground size wasn’t correct for our machine and while the coffee was ok, it was by no means as good as what we sampled in store.