- Benu, San Francisco
- Sunday Yum Cha at Spice Temple Melbourne – 16% better than on a weekday?
- The Restaurant at Meadowood
- Bottega, Napa Valley
- Perfection Defined at The French Laundry
- Twist by Pierre Gagnaire
- Wine Went Everywhere at Bella Vedere
- EARL Canteen
- Burch & Purchese Sweet Studio
- Union Dining
- Longrain, Melbourne Style
- Dinner at David’s
- Ladro, Prahran
- Happy Time at Izakaya Den
- Noir Is The New Black
- Ezard, Glorious Ezard
- Movida, The Original And Still The Best!
- 8 Courses at Attica
- Bamboo House
Email SubscriptionClick to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Tag Archives: Grossi Florentino
For those of you in the food world that are living under a rock, the Melbourne Food and Wine Festival starts today!
Whilst a lot of the restaurant dinners are sold out already, you may still be able to get yourself in for an Express Lunch (or two!) at participating venues. We are only heading to Pearl Restaurant this year, as our food journey through California took a fair toll on the credit cards. Previous express lunches at various venues over the years have all been very good – Grossi Florentino and Matteo’s have been the standouts.