- Benu, San Francisco
- Sunday Yum Cha at Spice Temple Melbourne – 16% better than on a weekday?
- The Restaurant at Meadowood
- Bottega, Napa Valley
- Perfection Defined at The French Laundry
- Twist by Pierre Gagnaire
- Wine Went Everywhere at Bella Vedere
- EARL Canteen
- Burch & Purchese Sweet Studio
- Union Dining
- Longrain, Melbourne Style
- Dinner at David’s
- Ladro, Prahran
- Happy Time at Izakaya Den
- Noir Is The New Black
- Ezard, Glorious Ezard
- Movida, The Original And Still The Best!
- 8 Courses at Attica
- Bamboo House
Email SubscriptionClick to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Tag Archives: jacques reymond
This, ladies and gentlemen, carries a food porn warning. I won’t bother writing much about our second visit to Jacques Reymond in Prahran, as our pictures tell the story. What I will say, though, is that it is easily the best restaurant in Melbourne, if not one of the best in Australia.
We went there for Friday lunch, had the 3 course menu selection (for $65, including coffee and petit fours), and a wonderful bottle of white burgundy – Rully Vieilles Vignes Nicolas Potel 2007 ($68).
If you don’t want to eat here after seeing this, there is something wrong with you!!