- Benu, San Francisco
- Sunday Yum Cha at Spice Temple Melbourne – 16% better than on a weekday?
- The Restaurant at Meadowood
- Bottega, Napa Valley
- Perfection Defined at The French Laundry
- Twist by Pierre Gagnaire
- Wine Went Everywhere at Bella Vedere
- EARL Canteen
- Burch & Purchese Sweet Studio
- Union Dining
- Longrain, Melbourne Style
- Dinner at David’s
- Ladro, Prahran
- Happy Time at Izakaya Den
- Noir Is The New Black
- Ezard, Glorious Ezard
- Movida, The Original And Still The Best!
- 8 Courses at Attica
- Bamboo House
Email SubscriptionClick to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Tag Archives: Ladro
How many local pizza chains do you know of that have Aesop hand soap and hand balm in the toilets, and an apiary on the roof? None? I thought as much!
Located in Greville Street, Prahran (the older, original restaurant that was started by Supermaxi‘s Rita Macali is in Gertrude Street, Fitzroy), Ladro has quite a funky fitout. White tiles adorn the walls, which doubles as the drinks / food specials board, on which the “Arrosto” of the day (roast from the wood oven) and the Beer of the Day, amongst other things, are scribbled on.
We started our third trip to Ladro with two of the aforementioned beers of the day, Forst Lager ($8 each). We have never tried / seen Forst before, and I think Ritsy got a taste for them, so we’re going to have to find a retail supplier pronto!