- Benu, San Francisco
- Sunday Yum Cha at Spice Temple Melbourne – 16% better than on a weekday?
- The Restaurant at Meadowood
- Bottega, Napa Valley
- Perfection Defined at The French Laundry
- Twist by Pierre Gagnaire
- Wine Went Everywhere at Bella Vedere
- EARL Canteen
- Burch & Purchese Sweet Studio
- Union Dining
- Longrain, Melbourne Style
- Dinner at David’s
- Ladro, Prahran
- Happy Time at Izakaya Den
- Noir Is The New Black
- Ezard, Glorious Ezard
- Movida, The Original And Still The Best!
- 8 Courses at Attica
- Bamboo House
Email SubscriptionClick to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Tag Archives: Margaret Fulton
Well, I finally managed to make my own Piragi!
I was somewhat deterred by my mum constantly telling me it was an ‘all day job’, but when I had a day free & was in the baking mood I thought I’d give it a whirl… turns out mum was drastically over exaggerating – it took far less time than what I found it took me to bake a batch of piparkukas only days before!
So – on with the process… my mum didn’t have a recipe & my aunt who has all of our Latvian recipe’s was overseas at the time I decided to bake so mum suggested that I use the one for ‘piroshki’ in my much treasured Margaret Fulton cookbook.
It looked pretty straight forward – and would have been a whole lot easier had I actually made sure I had all the ingredients before I started *read mad run to the store to get more eggs mid-way through combining the ingredients* – oops…