- Benu, San Francisco
- Sunday Yum Cha at Spice Temple Melbourne – 16% better than on a weekday?
- The Restaurant at Meadowood
- Bottega, Napa Valley
- Perfection Defined at The French Laundry
- Twist by Pierre Gagnaire
- Wine Went Everywhere at Bella Vedere
- EARL Canteen
- Burch & Purchese Sweet Studio
- Union Dining
- Longrain, Melbourne Style
- Dinner at David’s
- Ladro, Prahran
- Happy Time at Izakaya Den
- Noir Is The New Black
- Ezard, Glorious Ezard
- Movida, The Original And Still The Best!
- 8 Courses at Attica
- Bamboo House
Email SubscriptionClick to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Tag Archives: news
I walked past the location for the new Ron O’Bryan (the ex 1 hatted Church St. Enoteca head chef) venture today. I have to say, it will be interesting to see what sort of food they can put out of such a tiny place.
It takes over from The Italian Kitchen (760 Chapel St, South Yarra), which had been there for about a year, and never really seemed busy enough to sustain itself(which it obviously wasn’t!). Luckily for the owner of the building, it wasn’t vacant for too long.
The focus is on “Simple, honest food w/ an emphasis on local & sustainable”. Sounds great to me, considering it was the more simple dishes (hello Abbacchio alla Romana!!) that I really loved about Church St. Enoteca. Hopefully they have enough space to bake their own bread / foccaccia too 🙂