- Benu, San Francisco
- Sunday Yum Cha at Spice Temple Melbourne – 16% better than on a weekday?
- The Restaurant at Meadowood
- Bottega, Napa Valley
- Perfection Defined at The French Laundry
- Twist by Pierre Gagnaire
- Wine Went Everywhere at Bella Vedere
- EARL Canteen
- Burch & Purchese Sweet Studio
- Union Dining
- Longrain, Melbourne Style
- Dinner at David’s
- Ladro, Prahran
- Happy Time at Izakaya Den
- Noir Is The New Black
- Ezard, Glorious Ezard
- Movida, The Original And Still The Best!
- 8 Courses at Attica
- Bamboo House
Email SubscriptionClick to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Tag Archives: NorthSouth Eatery
It was over before it really began – NorthSouth Eatery, the small “upmarket eatery” located in South Yarra, only opened on October 22 last year, so its quite interesting that – after less than 3 months in operation – Roger Fowler and Ron O’Bryan have parted ways.
We contacted both Roger and Ron for comment – Roger stated that:
“Rons a terrific chef who’s bound for glory and I have nothing but appreciation for all of his assistance in getting NorthSouth up and running.”
Ron echoes this statement, adding the following:
“Our split was amicable. What we’d originally planned to do together and what NorthSouth is is vastly different. It wasn’t the business model we’d intended at the start. Whilst I am disappointed not to be involved at NorthSouth, I haven’t ruled out helping out at NorthSouth down the track and the possibility of future projects.”