- Benu, San Francisco
- Sunday Yum Cha at Spice Temple Melbourne – 16% better than on a weekday?
- The Restaurant at Meadowood
- Bottega, Napa Valley
- Perfection Defined at The French Laundry
- Twist by Pierre Gagnaire
- Wine Went Everywhere at Bella Vedere
- EARL Canteen
- Burch & Purchese Sweet Studio
- Union Dining
- Longrain, Melbourne Style
- Dinner at David’s
- Ladro, Prahran
- Happy Time at Izakaya Den
- Noir Is The New Black
- Ezard, Glorious Ezard
- Movida, The Original And Still The Best!
- 8 Courses at Attica
- Bamboo House
Email SubscriptionClick to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Tag Archives: coffee beans
It’s also quite cheap – $8 for a 200gm jar refill (the first time you have to pay an extra $2 for the jar itself).
We first visited their cafe about 2 months ago for breakfast – and were instantly hooked on their coffee – it was so good and chocolatey that we had to have two of them!
Breakfast is pretty reasonable there too, with a pretty good variety of things to eat – from the straight forward Eggs Benedict, Scrambled / Poached / Fried eggs on toast, Porridge – to more gourmet options which include Poached Eggs with Prosciutto, Parmesan and Truffle Oil.